Chinese blue-black slate Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Slate Roof Central Message Board » Quality of Roofing Slate » Chinese blue-black slate « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Joe (Joe)
Username: Joe

Post Number: 774

Posted on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice photos, John. Thanks!

John_chan (John_chan)
Username: John_chan

Post Number: 126
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It was the quality of the slate. All the Vermont slate roofs and Ludowici tile roofs around there were repairable. All the low grade slate and tile in the area had to be torn off and replaced.

Old_school (Old_school)
Username: Old_school

Post Number: 973
Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow, that is horrible! Were all the roofs adjacent to that one in as bad a shape? How much of it was the slate and how much was the fault of the hail?

I wonder if the insurance adjuster considered that a "total" loss?

John_chan (John_chan)

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here's another picture of the same roof. It looks like a bulldozer ran over it.Another picture

John_chan (John_chan)

Post Number: 124
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here's a Brazilian roof that got hit with 2"+ hail. They don't hold up very well at all!!Brazilian slate in Texas

John_chan (John_chan)

Post Number: 123
Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I recently inspected a number of slate roofs in Houston and Dallas. There is a whole bunch of Spanish, Chinese and Brazilian slates in those 2 cities. Most of the Spanish is Samaca #49 or Rustica. The Chinese is all different kinds. I wouldn't try to repair the Brazilian unless it's very minor.

If you have some pieces, you can send them to us or any of the salvaged slate brokers and they can probably locate it for you. You can contact Jody Kopchak or Steve Cluxton in our Columbus office at 877-340-9181.

John Chan
The Durable Slate Co.
www.durableslate.com
jchan@durableslate.com

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 972
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2013 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How thick are they? Where are you located? If on the west coast, they are probably Chinese. Is that the shape they were cut it? Most slates from China are drilled. Did you ask where you bought them from? Just a thought.

Wrfrench (Wrfrench)
Username: Wrfrench

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, March 29, 2013 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This slate is a black/purple variety that was measured to be 15.75 x 7.875 and 15.75 x 9.875. I suspect this is actually metric 400 x 200 and 400 x 250. They were predrilled with countersunk top surface, and holes just 1 inch from edge. Any ideas?

<BR> <BR>Can you ID this slate?

<BR> <BR>Can you ID this slate?
Warren R. French, P.E. RRC

China_ad_slate (China_ad_slate)
Username: China_ad_slate

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Maybe you came across some bad faith companies. But these can not represent all. In contract, you can indicate that delivered slates should be the same with the sample. Hope you can treat other manufacturers in China fairly. Thank you very much. After all, there are still many faith companies who want to cooperate with you.
Nancy Rao
Shanghai AD slate Co., Ltd
ASTM-S1/EN12326 T1 S1 A1
Roofing slate manufacturer.
WEB: www.cnslate.com
TEL: 86-21-61910796
FAX: 86-21-62199550

David_large (David_large)
Username: David_large

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Old School

Black Diamond Slate is certainly not from Canada!

Just wanted to avoid any confusion.

Branden_wilson (Branden_wilson)
Username: Branden_wilson

Post Number: 90
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Black Diamond is currently my favorite natural slate distributor in the US. i don't base this on price or quantity but rather quality and wisdom. most of the salesmen in the slate roofing industry have no actual experience installing products which often times leads to bad advise. i've had BIG troubles with this especially with american slate company but i've even had this problem with evergreen slate and others. ken at black diamond delivers top notch product and sound, wise advise, an extremely rare situation these days.

REAL SLATER

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 408
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Actually, I remember that now Liam. I am just working on a getting a job and I will call the guy.

Slate_man (Slate_man)
Username: Slate_man

Post Number: 570
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OS, I believe that they where at Kentucky SRCA Conf.

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 407
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is it catch as catch can then? Interesting!

John_chan (John_chan)

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Black Diamond is a distributor of slate. They carry domestic and foreign slate. Ken Rule is the guy you want to talk to. He was just here a couple days ago at the NRCA show in New Orleans. I think Ken said they carry more Vermont slates than they used to. They used to carry mainly Chinese and Spanish slate. You can get a hold of him at 912-964-9601.

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 406
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey, what experience have you guys had with Black Diamond slate? I am looking at a big job and that is what is speced on it. Isn't that from Canada? Good; excellent; questionable? Thanks

Epl (Epl)
Username: Epl

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

John,
Thank you!

I hope all is well for you in New Orleans.
Eric P. Loema
Sales | Salvage | Procurement
P (800) 699-5695 | F (815) 547-1425Web: www.TileandSlateSales.com | E-mail: epl@TileandSlateSales.com

John_chan (John_chan)

Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Although we've never bought new slate from Renaissance, we've bought lots of materials from them for a couple decades. We've never bought materials from them that was junk or a rip off. They always made good on any materials that didn't come as specified.

12" slates aren't junk; it just takes a considerable more amount of labor to install. We've installed 12" and 14" new slate roofs recently, but it really doesn't lower the overall cost. The difference in materials is about the same as the additional labor costs, and sometimes it's more. It's just the look that the owner or architect want. In fact, Joe Jenkins came to New Orleans to inspect the 14" slate that we installed. I thought it turned out really nice.

It's up to the "trained professional" to know what he's ordering and getting into, whether it's the quarry or the particular slate or anything else he's installing.

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 395
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

One of the prettiest slate roofs I ever did was using 12" slate. 15% 16" slates and random widths and thicknesses, 4 colors. It took a long time but it was really neat when we were finished.

Epl (Epl)

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I most certainly can't even meet $100/sqs. I'm losing money at that rate.

I deal with a handful of quarries; Evergreen, Greenstone, Hilltop, Rising and Nelson, Camara and Taran from time to time.

Thank you
Eric P. Loema
P (800) 699-5695 | F (815) 547-1425Web: www.TileandSlateSales.com | E-mail: epl@TileandSlateSales.com

Slate_man (Slate_man)

Post Number: 566
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I found this from- Vermont Specialty Slate
Forest Dale, VT

50sq. 12" Length x Random Width Mixed Colors UnPunched Roofing Slate - $100/sq. (FOB)

Can you beat that Epl. You can see that its not just one company that has this size slate for a low price.

Slate_man (Slate_man)

Post Number: 565
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Its not real junk either, its just small slate. A smaller pcs of slate is typiccal stronger then a 12 x 24. It also give a roof a different look then bigger slate. A good quarry will use every pcs they can, even retriming some time. I know that at one time it was typiccal at quarry to have odd size slate to maximize the triming, so 9,11,13,15,17,19 and so on.

Where is most of your slate coming from Epl Evergreen, Greenstone?

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 394
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Part of being a professional is "doing your homework" Joe. I do believe that you owe EPL an apology, since you really don't know him or me or anyone on the forum for that matter. Can't we just get along?

Joedickins (Joedickins)
Username: Joedickins

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

u are right oldschool but what if i did not do the homework and bought his junk? u think he will take a return or smile all the way to the bank?

Epl (Epl)

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Joe,
Thank you for your concern in regard to my integrity as to who I am as an individual and how I perform my job. I am very confident that I can send you a full list of highly respected and qualified contractors and suppliers throughout the United States that will absolutely tell you exactly who I am as well as the good service that I provide for nearly 10 years now!

Am I the most knowledgeable, no! However I have taken a very great interest to this industry and believe I have a very good understanding of most of the clay tile, slate, and man made materials currently being used as well as those materials that are now considered obsolete!

Your insinuation that I am a "slimball" is far from correct! I am more than confident that the several thousand people that I've assisted over the years can attest to that! Not only do I provide a great service, I do so at the lowest possible amounts to ensure client satisfaction!

In regard to your statement about 12” slates being trimmings/ leftovers? Absolutely some of these slates are just that. Is this something that I need to make my respective client aware of? Well, if the slates were for some reason defective or not as good quality as any other size, then I would think this is something that the client would need to be aware of! Obviously you have never spoken with me directly as you surely have no idea of how I conduct business! It is in fact individuals such as yourself that hurts this industry in making false accusations and assumptions as to how people like myself conduct our business. Furthermore, your last false accusation as to our company mixing our colors (non-fading and semi-weathering) is also just that – false! I would love to hear from any one of these individuals that you “found this out” from. The nice thing about my job is that I myself single handedly take on most if not all material requests/ sales and am full aware of ALL materials being offered by our company! So again, this is inaccurate on your end!

Finally, we have been in the tile and slate roofing industry for over 30 years now! We have provided hundreds of thousands of squares of materials for our clients and installed thousands of roofs throughout the United States! Our reputation is very well known as being a great provider of service as well as provide a very high quality job! You should do some actual research on our company or better yet, give me a telephone call if you’d like to further debate this issue!!!!!

Yes, I am very glad that these posts are public/ forever, you just shed some light about your personal character, Joe!
Eric P. Loema

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 393
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2010 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Most of us know what a 12 inch slate is worth and what they are good for.

Joedickins (Joedickins)

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2010 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i hope everyone knows that these posts are public info forever and can be used against u
i just can not understand if epl is part of this mesage board or a contractors ass. how can he try to sell someone a bad deal. to pass the buck or cause most salesmen are slimeballs
as u must know since u do so much sales the 12 are usually the trimings of the slate block (leftover). do u tell people this or do u slime ur way right by the truth
i also found out that u are known to mix fading colors with undfading colors with out telling the person buying it

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 392
Posted on Wednesday, February 03, 2010 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sore loser! 100 pcs per square...600 pcs per square, how much difference can it make? Naybe only 6 or 7 times as much labor.

Joe (Joe)

Post Number: 513
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2010 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have you read my article - 21 Contractor Errors? http://www.traditionalroofing.com/TR7_errors.html

1) Size of slate: The smaller the slate shingle, the more that are required to cover one hundred square feet of roof — a “square.” For example, the largest standard size, 14”X24”, requires 98 shingles per square. The smallest standard size, 6”X12”, requires 533 shingles per square. Since each shingle is attached to the roof deck with two nails, obviously the smaller slate will require much more labor during installation. If a contractor is not aware of this fact, he may choose to purchase small slates simply because they may be less expensive. In one case, this proved to be a dire error — the contractor bought 6”X12” slates for a re-roof on a 12 story building in Kansas, probably trying to save money on materials, then he went bankrupt halfway through the job, no doubt because his labor costs were sky-high.

Epl (Epl)

Post Number: 59
Posted on Tuesday, February 02, 2010 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Joe,
The simple answer is we do a significant amount of business with some of the quarries in Vermont. The perk is a slight discount where I am able to quote at or below quarry prices.

Last year alone we distributed several thousand squares of Vermont slate.

Thank you,
Eric P. Loema

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 391
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Joe, the "password" is EIEIO. Like old macdonald had a farm!

Slate_man (Slate_man)

Post Number: 563
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

With 12" you will spend alot more time on the install, so its not that you will be saving all that much money. That is also why every one has the inventory.

Joedickins (Joedickins)

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 06:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i just a dummy but how can you get vermont slate cheeper in IL then in vermont or do i need to know the password

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 389
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

RS let us know how it went when you apply it!

Epl (Epl)

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, February 01, 2010 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've been able to offer new Vermont 12" slates (semi-weathering green and semi-weathering clear gray) for between $165-$175/sqs. depending on your quantity.

Just an option if needed.

Thank you,

Eric P. Loema
P (800) 699-5695 | F (815) 547-1425
Web: www.TileandSlateSales.com | E-mail: epl@TileandSlateSales.com
Eric P. Loema

Post Number: 87
Posted on Sunday, January 31, 2010 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ward, greenstone slate company has them advertised on their website under specials. also i've seen this price from other suppliers like black diamond slate in GA.
looks like i'm gonna give this china blue-black a shot. i'll keep you guys posted.

REAL SLATER

Olde_mohawk_masonry__historic_restoration (Olde_mohawk_masonry__historic_restoration)
Username: Olde_mohawk_masonry__historic_restoration

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

if you don't mind sharing info, who can i buy the vermont random 12's from for 170 square? here i thought i had a great price and i was getting hosed. thanks!

Post Number: 86
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanks john, that's exactly what i'm trying to avoid.

REAL SLATER

Post Number: 85
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

american slate is the only natural slate distributor in florida. they had a location right by my house. i used to get leads from them which is why a lot of my installs have been imported slate. they have recently closed down this location and have clearance priced their products. this slate was almost 400 a square only a month ago. i don't really care for most of the slate they sell. i always order at least an extra 10% just for bad slate. but the big red flag with most of their slate is that it simply cannot be cut or punched using traditional methods. this "blue-black" cuts, punches and rings very well. the appearance is very much like a buckingham; a flat black with a bit of a sparkle. the guy i want to sell it to was going to buy plastic slate and i'm doing everything i can to talk him out of it. i DO NOT install plastic slate. i can get 12" random vermonts for 170 a square but i only need 10 squares and shipping brings that up to 300 a square. trust me i'm very sceptical of anything american slate co sells but ANYTHING is better than plastic slate! btw everything asc sells is miami dade approved which only means they've payed to play and nothing more.

REAL SLATER

John_chan (John_chan)

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Branden,

I, also, have cut and punched some Chinese Blue Black that I considered to be very good stone, and I think that they have good stone in China. However, I think that there are so many inconsistencies at this time that I personally wouldn't try it.

I know of an instance where a contractor in North Carolina received about 1 square for a mock up that was consistent and cut beautifully as you described. It was approved by the homeowner and architect. When the shipment of slate arrived, the slate was extremely inconsistent. Even though the slate looked the same, it cut and punched very differently than the first sample pieces and the 1 sq. sent for a mock up.

They ended up with around 35% breakage and they had to wait for approximately 3 months for more materials. The same thing occurred with the 2nd shipment! They were able to finish with the 3rd shipment, but it added a great deal of time and headaches to the project. I would say buyer beware!

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 386
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The sad thing is that the slate might well be perfectly good and last for a century; but there is no way of knowing it for sure. Our fathers and grandfathers and great grandfathers have all had business relationships with the slate quarriers here in the U.S. and there has been some level of trust built up. You have to wonder like you are saying how they can even tranport it halfway around the world for that cost?

Olde_mohawk_masonry__historic_restoration (Olde_mohawk_masonry__historic_restoration)
Username: Olde_mohawk_masonry__historic_restoration

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You would wonder how slate could be quarried, trimmed, packed, and shipped half way around the world for $165/square. If I drive up to Vermont the best I can do for sea green 18x12's is $280/square (cash.)

But, then again, Kia and Hyundai both make cars for under $10k, so what do I know.

Does local mean South Florida? If so, is it a Miami-Dade approved material?

Old_school (Old_school)

Post Number: 385
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What is the old saying, If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

I don't know enough about the chinese slate, but IF it turns out to be junk, what recourse do you hve?

Joe (Joe)

Post Number: 510
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Watch out for the fading black.

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

does anyone have any knowledge or even better, experience with chinese blue-black slate? i have a sample piece and it looks like a good quality slate. i even cut a couple with a hammer and stake and they cut very well. they also take a punch from a slate hammer very well. it seems to me to be better than something like a vermont unfading grey which doesn't cut well and doesn't punch holes well either. i ask because i know someone who's looking for a good deal on some decent slate and i can get this blue-black locally for 165 a square but i'm sceptical.

REAL SLATER

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration