Quality of Pennsylvania Slate Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Slate Roof Central Message Board » Quality of Roofing Slate » Quality of Pennsylvania Slate « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

China_ad_slate (China_ad_slate)
Username: China_ad_slate

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2011 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hello, Michael, we manufacture top quality roofing slate. belongs to hard slate. 7.275% sio2. So the absorption is 0.18%. and the surface is smooth.You can visit www.cnslate.com. Or send me email: nancy@adslate.net
Nancy Rao
Shanghai AD slate Co., Ltd
ASTM-S1/EN12326 T1 S1 A1
Roofing slate manufacturer.
WEB: www.cnslate.com
TEL: 86-21-61910796
FAX: 86-21-62199550
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michael Bazikos
Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am curious if there is a source for S1 Graded Pennsylvania Slate? I know there are several quarries in that state, but I am not aware that any of them produce anything but soft slate. Also, if there are veins like "Cathedral Grey" or "Albion Grey" why don't they simply produce the quality rock and skip the lesser quality slate veins? I would be interested in this slate if it was the quality of a good Vermont or Buckingham slate.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration