SRCA Conference 2014, New Orleans, LA... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Slate Roof Central Message Board » Slate Roofing Contractors Association of North America » SRCA Conference 2014, New Orleans, LA - Don't Miss It! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Joe (Joe)
Username: Joe

Post Number: 859

Posted on Sunday, July 19, 2015 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The 2015 SRCA Conference will be in northwestern Pennsylvania. Here is the rundown:

http://www.slateroofers.org/conference_2015.html

Old_school (Old_school)
Username: Old_school

Post Number: 1117
Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2015 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Damn, I have three things I am supposed to do all at the same time this year. I am finally walking without pain now and am working too, but I have made a steel sculpture to enter in the "Art Prize" in Grand rapids, Michigan, and it has to be installed on or about the same day as the convention, plus I am supposed to go on the annual fishing trip the same weekend. I was also going to build a cone roof to bring to the convention to demonstrate how to do that and also to do a round roof slate demo. I sure wish we could have scheduled the convention a week earlier or a week later. Not sure how it is all going to pan out. How many of you guys are planning on attending the 2015 version of the SRCA shindig?

Joe (Joe)

Post Number: 818

Posted on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We have posted photos of the SRCA conference in New Orleans, Feb. 7-8, 2014, on the Slate Roofing Contractors Facebook Page here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.608266379228129.1073741830.52480966090 7135&type=1&l=c11f539296

John_chan (John_chan)
Username: John_chan

Post Number: 141
Posted on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Take care John!! Hopefully we'll see you next year!!

Old_school (Old_school)
Username: Old_school

Post Number: 1043
Posted on Saturday, January 11, 2014 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For those who saw me struggling to walk at the last convention, know that I certainly wold love to come to this one, but I recently had my second knee replaced and I have to let it heal for another couple of months before I try and push it. For me, the first half of 2014 is going to be spent getting ready for the next 10 years. I wish everyone a great time down there. regards, Old School

Joe (Joe)

Post Number: 813

Posted on Friday, January 10, 2014 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FEBRUARY 7TH AND 8TH, 2014
Royal Sonesta Hotel, Bourbon Street, New Orleans, LA

Talk about an opportunity! We have over $10k in sponsorships to help cover everything from drinks, tours, breakfasts, lunches, hors d'oeuvres, live music and even audio visual equipment for our meetings and presentations. This will be a two day learning event, slate roofing trade exchange, social gathering, party, and cultural event (New Orleans!). Registration is ONLY $200.

Register Here

More About the Conference

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration