We have expanded our snow guard selec... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Slate Roof Central Message Board » Slate Roof Warehouse Store Products » We have expanded our snow guard selection! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Joe (Joe)
Username: Joe

Post Number: 549

Posted on Friday, July 02, 2010 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We have again expanded our snow guard selection to include snow guards for flat metal roofs, standing seam roofs, tile roofs, even asphalt roofs: http://josephjenkins.com/store/snow-guards/

Philip (Philip)
Username: Philip

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am installing a composite shake roof with pitches of 12-12 and 12-16 and need to install snow guards. I am looking at two products you offer. The Salvo & Sons snow guard and the Mullane 200S standard. I like the style of the S&S but the Mullane looks stronger. I'd appreciate any counsel as to which product to use, Thank you, Philip

Joe Jenkins (Admin)
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In addition to the M. J. Mullane bronze snow guards we have been offering, we are now selling Gough retrofit copper snow guards as well as Berger Brothers retrofit copper or stainless steel snow guards at very competitive rates. Retrofit snow guards are installed on existing slate roofs by sliding the snow guard shaft under the existing slate and hooking the shaft on an existing slate nail. They install easily and quickly.

If you want to install snow guards on a new slate roof while you're installing the slates, go with an M.J. Mullane standard bronze snow guard or a Gough standard copper snow guard.

You can see our entire snow guard selection at http://www.slateroofcentral.com/store_snow_guards.html

slateworks
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2005 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Could anyone tell me where to buy standing seam forming dolly? Pexto type with handle and each side has different forming heigth such as 1" & 1 1/4". Thanks Ron

Walter Musson
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2005 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Stortz in Philly used to manufacture and sell them

Walter Musson
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2005 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ron,
I was going to send a link to the item in their online catalog,but your e-mail link showed anon.
If you go to www.stortz.com look for the double hand seamer under the sheetmetal category of roofing tools.

slateworks
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2005 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Walter, Thanks for the info. Ron

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration