Imported Slate - China Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Slate Roof Central Message Board » Slate Roofs » Imported Slate - China « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

China_ad_slate (China_ad_slate)
Username: China_ad_slate

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You can send Email to ADSLATE: nancy@adslate.net. He know the quality about roofing slate and the market price. They are the direct quarry owner. Black, green and rusty slate can be offered. Warranty: 75++ years. He will show you their test report so that you do not need to worry about the quality.
Nancy Rao
Shanghai AD slate Co., Ltd
ASTM-S1/EN12326 T1 S1 A1
Roofing slate manufacturer.
WEB: www.cnslate.com
TEL: 86-21-61910796
FAX: 86-21-62199550

Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Westchester County, New York - Didn't anticipate need to replace very thick old slate roof on 1927 tudor we are renovating. Am told it will cost over $200,000. Roof is about "80 square". Have seen sites for Chinese slate that is less expensive than Vermont - any experience? Any suggestions on most economical way to buy slate in quantity?

slateworks
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Before you replace the roof ,I would get a second opinion--Hire Joe or some other SRCA member to do a physical inspection of the roof to determine replacment or restoration.

Steve T
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That seems a quite high. How chopped up is the roof. We are traveling slate roofers from Vermont and my family is one of the oldest Slate quarriers up here., can you send me some pictures of the house and roof?? I will come down and meet with you also

timmyd
Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2006 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am Tim Donegan,Repairing,restoring and installing slate roofs in westchester for nigh on 20 years, currently working in Riverdale, I can take alook for you,if you need, cell #914 882 0653

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration