Whew! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Slate Roof Central Message Board » Slate Roofs » Whew! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lazeyjack (Lazeyjack)
Username: Lazeyjack

Post Number: 73
Posted on Thursday, November 08, 2012 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well done Mate
best rgds
Stuart

Joe (Joe)
Username: Joe

Post Number: 742
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2012 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

:-)

Lv_pa (Lv_pa)
Username: Lv_pa

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I thought I'd let everyone know that the new part of my roof, which is up to about 6 squares now, came through hurricane Sandy with no noticeable damage. This was quite a test to pass considering we had 81 mph wind gusts-- the strongest in PA-- with 2-3 inches of rain, and the storm blew down a 50 foot spruce tree in the back yard.

The old part of the roof did have a few slates blown off, but they were destined for the dumpster anyway. Now I just have to figure a way to get up to that side to patch the hole.

Anyway, I wanted to say a big thanks to the guardian angels of slate roofs, and also to all the commenters here, and the attendees at the conference last month, for all your great advice and support. Onwards and upwards!

Cheers,
Lv_Pa

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration