Roof & Facade & Waterproofing China 2... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Slate Roof Central Message Board » Slate Roofs » Roof & Facade & Waterproofing China 2013 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Old_school (Old_school)
Username: Old_school

Post Number: 888
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well welcome. Your English is better than my Chinese, but I have not been to China for about 40 years, (just to Hong Kong then) Afraid I am not going to be able to attend the show next year either.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jyhane (Jyhane)
Username: Jyhane

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good days! This is Jennifer from Roof & Facade & Waterproofing China 2013. We are one of Asian distinguished and specialized industry fairs. And it is really my luck to have this opportunity to jion in the community to communicate and learn the roof knowleges and informations with you.

Our exhibiition will be held in 9th-11th May, 2013 at Asia's largest exhibition hall, Pazhou Complex.In Roof 2012 many professionals and famous brands attended such as United States Gypsum International£¬CHENG YO TRADE and so on. And the visitors come from 19 countries. As a newer in the industry, I am really pleaded to communicated with you abou the industry. Any one is welcom, and I will do my best to share the news and knowleges with you.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration