Comment for Multicolor Roofing Thick ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Slate Roof Central Message Board » Slate Roofs » Comment for Multicolor Roofing Thick Slate from FL « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

John R. Crookston
Username: Old_school

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some of the pictures of the slate from China that I have seen are beautiful. It remains to be seen how durable it is. What options do you have when ordering it? Is it all pre-paid?

Since I have joined the association, I get emails all the time about buying slate from China. I prefer to deal with the suppliers I have worked with before. Time will tell>

Wang Cheng
Username: Westone

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It is very happy for heard from my client in first work day in 2009.
Jeff bought thick multicolor roofing slate from other supplier, but "it did not blend well with the thick slate I already have on the rest of my roof. The thickness difference was too noticeable".
So he buy from WESTONE to replace rest slate.I am very happy he satisfy with our slate quality.
The member of SRCA since 2006

Wang Cheng
Username: Westone

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Wang Cheng,

I received the container of slate on Tuesday. I am very happy with the product. The thickness is just what I was looking for and the colors match what is already on the roof.
Thank you for your willingness to meet the specifications I had requested, for the slate. If I have any other projects come up, that require this type of product I will be contacting you. It has been a pleasure working with you!

Sincerely,
Jeff
Xxx Xxxxx Xxxxxxxxx, Inc
The member of SRCA since 2006

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration