Florida Slate Roof Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Slate Roof Central Message Board » Slate Roofs » Florida Slate Roof « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Paramount Slate
Username: Paramount_slate

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Ward,
The slate market is tough.but I promise to offer the same quality of slate but much cheaper price than tophill. but it is different story if you were part of TopHill. I read your website. seems we have common ground for business. I have a factory to make the manufactured stone. we beat cultured stone's price and market share in florida market last two years. if you are interested in the products, we can talk about the distributorship. quality and price can beat any same category. we are supplier of Allied Building and 84 lumber.

Paramount Slate

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Branden,
very nice to get your message. Sorry for away because of traveling business. I don't sell in South Florida now, because I did not put the slate to pass the missle impact test. i had talked to Miami Dade gov, the chair owned a consulting company selling certificate(approval). My major clients in NC, SC, GA, NY and IL. American Slate has a purchasing guy at our quarries. If you can get their ASTM S1 reports, you are good to it. It seems not worth to pay 70,000 to get Miami-Dade approval only for florida market now. Be honestly, don't do business in Miami-dade, it is very very corrupted. I can sit down to talk to you. we are not far. my cell 703-597-6482

Branden Wilson
Username: Branden_wilson

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 10:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanks for the info ward but i can only use products with miami dade approval. can't even get a permit without it.

Ward Hamilton
Username: Olde_mohawk_masonry__historic_restoration

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

THE TIMES-UNION (Albany, NY, newspaper) January 18, 2008 at 5:08 pm by Chris Churchill

"Northeast Slate acquires a producer"

"Vermont-based Northeast Slate Inc., a slate distribution company, has acquired Hilltop Slate Inc. in Middle Granville, one of the regionís largest slate producers. The consolidated company will do business as Hilltop Slate, which was established in 1948 and has quarries in New York and Vermont. A purchase price was not disclosed for the acquisition, finalized on Wednesday and announced today."

carlos torres
Username: Slatesergen

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

the other way around buddy

Slate Affair Inc.
Username: Slate_man

Post Number: 182
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have heard that Evergreen bought Hilltop any one?

Ward Hamilton
Username: Olde_mohawk_masonry__historic_restoration

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Branden

When pricing out VT slate for a job, don't deal with anybody but Hilltop Slate in Granville, NY. They will NEVER pull an 'end around' move like Evergreen did to you! (http://www.hilltopslate.com/hilltop_home/)

The quality and price CANNOT be beat when procuring Vermont slate.

By the way, your site is great and I am jealous. Someday I'll take a picture of myself in shorts and a tank top sitting atop a roof with a FROZEN LAKE next to me!!!

ward

Branden Wilson
Username: Branden_wilson

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 06:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did you guys get your dade approval yet? i deal with american slate and greenstone slate. i brought evergreen into a bid one time and they sold the homeowner their slate right along with their preffered installer!

Paramount Slate

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Welcome to the Florida Slate Roof. We are in Port St Lucie and carrying top quality slates. Any one like to remember your traditional look of house with slate roof, please come to discuss. We have the quality of products and service. All slates had been tested by Vermont indepent lab. Reports are available by request or download on line. We like to help you set up your long lasting slate roof.

http://www.solarstoneintl.com/slate-Paramount.asp

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration