Post Number: 2
|Posted on Monday, April 02, 2007 - 06:25 am: ||
We are located in Niskayuna (between Albany & Schenectady) and will travel.
I also offer consultation services and abbreviated building reports (a short version of an Historic Struture Report) that includes estimated costs for restoration work. They're a God-send for people contemplating the purchase of an older and/or historic home that needs work, and they want to know if they can afford it.
We are primarily engaged in masonry, slate roof restoration, and copper metal work. We have also done new slate roofs for folks. We have carpenters on staff and have rebuilt Philadelphia-style, built-in gutter systems on historic homes.
A "Straight-Talk" message to prospective customers:
Having a slate roof with copper flashings and a gorgeous chimney is like owning a Bentley, a Mercedes Benz, or some other luxury vehicle. You wouldn't expect a dealer to let one of these cars go for short money--Don't expect this type of work to come cheap either.
Check us out at http://www.OldeMohawk.com for more info on us and to view many detailed examples of our work.
Ward Hamilton 518-577-7795
• Mortar Analysis & Matching Services
• Chimneys Repointed & Rebuilt
• Stucco Texture Matching
• Philadelphia & Yankee Style Gutters
• Consultation Services
• All Stone Work & Restoration
• Stamped & Conventional Concrete
• Slate Roofing & Copper Metalwork
• Plaster Walls & Ceilings Restored
• Structural Repair of Foundations
• Waterproofing Solutions
• Interior & Exterior Painting
• Trim & Molding Replication